<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday Five: Take Five 

  1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
    • Pay off my Christmas shopping bills.
    • Send out a dozen query letters to magazines.
    • Get in a regular habit of going to the gym three times a week.
    • Spend some quality time with my nieces and nephews.
    • Unclutter my office.

  2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
    • Dr. Queeney, my college English professor.
    • Kristy Posey, a friend I met on Semester at Sea in the Fall of 1980. I've looked, and I can't find her anywhere.
    • My Grandma Anna
    • My Grandpa John
    • My Aunt Vivian

  3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
    • Become an expert with Macromedia Studio MX.
    • Thread my serger in under ten minutes.
    • Speak fluent Norwegian.
    • Sew well enough to not throw projects across the room when I get frustrated.
    • Think before I speak.

  4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
    • Hire very smart people to invest wisely for me so I would always have plenty of money.
    • Buy a home on the ResidenSea and never stop traveling the world.
    • Pay off all of my family's and friend's mortgages, college loans, and all other bills and create generous college and/or trust funds for my nieces and nephews.
    • Buy a villa in Italy with lots of land near a tiny village with really good restaurants.
    • Give back, somehow.

  5. List five things you do that help you relax.
    • Soak in the hot tub.
    • Walk.
    • Eat.
    • Get a massage.
    • Read.


e-mail this writer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?