<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The Friday Five 

OK, The Tuesday Five
The Friday Five is a meme/blog has been around for about two years. Every Friday, a list of really important Earth-shattering questions is posted on the website and hundreds of bloggers from all over the world answer the questions within their own blog. So basically, it's a blog to stimulate bloggers into blogging. Gotta love that.

And yes, I know it's Tuesday. But I liked last week's questions, so I am posting my answers even though it's not Friday.

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Pasta Puttanesca.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Breakfast cereal.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Peirce Brosnan.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Harvey Keitel.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Parent's reluctance to say no to their children.

Oops, guess I got a little carried away...sorry 'bout that.

Geez, I can't wait until THIS Friday's questions.
e-mail this writer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?