<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

The Friday Five (Favorites) 

  1. At this moment, what is your favorite song?

    • Well, according to my iPod’s “Top 25 Most Played” playlist, it’s “Sheep May Safely Graze” by Johan Sebastian Bach, but I think that’s only because I use my “Bach at Bedtime” CD as background music while I am working. Lately I have been listening to Edie Brickell’s new album “Volcano.” There is a song on there titled “Once in a Blue Moon” that is just gorgeous – I can’t get enough of it.

  2. At this moment, what is your favorite food?

    • Easy choice: salt and vinegar potato chips. I can’t seem to get enough of them

  3. At this moment, what is your favorite tv show?

    • Lately, the start of the third season of American Idol has me questioning my taste in television. I cannot get enough of this show. I just love it. They could televise the auditions every night of the week and I would tune in to watch. The only problem is that I supposedly hate reality television. Don’t tell anybody, OK?

  4. At this moment, what is your favorite scent?

    • Onions and garlic being sautéed in a frying pan.

  5. At this moment, what is your favorite quote?

    • "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." —Mark Twain



e-mail this writer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?