Friday, January 23, 2004
- At this moment, what is your favorite song?
- Well, according to my iPod’s “Top 25 Most Played” playlist, it’s “Sheep May Safely Graze” by Johan Sebastian Bach, but I think that’s only because I use my “Bach at Bedtime” CD as background music while I am working. Lately I have been listening to Edie Brickell’s new album “Volcano.” There is a song on there titled “Once in a Blue Moon” that is just gorgeous – I can’t get enough of it.
- Easy choice: salt and vinegar potato chips. I can’t seem to get enough of them
- Lately, the start of the third season of American Idol has me questioning my taste in television. I cannot get enough of this show. I just love it. They could televise the auditions every night of the week and I would tune in to watch. The only problem is that I supposedly hate reality television. Don’t tell anybody, OK?
- Onions and garlic being sautéed in a frying pan.
- "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." —Mark Twain
- About the Friday Five:
- The Friday Five is a meme has been around for a couple of years. Every Friday, a list of really important life-altering questions is posted on the website and bloggers from all over the world answer the questions within their own blog. So basically, it's a blog that stimulates bloggers into blogging.
e-mail this writer