<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

The Friday Five (A Million Bucks) 

You have just won one million dollars:
  1. Who do you call first?

    • My husband if he’s not already standing next to me, which he usually is. And then I would conference call my mother and brother so I could tell them together.

  2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

    • Hmmm…it’s “only” a million bucks, so I wouldn’t be able to afford a home on the ResidenSea, which is my ultimate dream. I think I would buy the Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner…I have been jonesing for one of those for forever. And what more could a girl want?

  3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

    • I would buy my husband a new computer with his own DSL line and the full ProTools program. I would buy my mother a new computer and hire a personal computer tutor for her who would be on duty 24-hours a day. (Preferably an adorable single man in his 70’s who has a good sense of humor and a lot of patience. And likes to dance. And sing a little. And travel.)

  4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

    • Yes, I would make a nice donation to my church. And I would probably invest in my nieces and nephews college funds. But let’s not get crazy here, OK…it’s only a million bucks. A million bucks doesn’t stretch at far as it used to, ya know.

  5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

    • I would invest most of it, so that I could put the money to work for me. I would have to hire somebody to invest it for me because I wouldn’t have a clue.



e-mail this writer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?