<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Construction Site 

A lot of you have asked me why I haven't been blogging lately, so I figured I better post my reason. I have been working on a complete redesign of my web pages and that has been taking up all of my time.

I got "shamed" into this because a potential client mentioned that he'd been exploring my web pages and instead of being glad I was embarrassed because it's been so long since I've done anything with my site and I have never really liked the design. It's not that the information is bad, it's just so boring looking and I think somebody in my business should have a better web site. (Shoemaker's children and alla that.)

So go take a look at it now (so you know what it used to look like), and I will post a blog when I am finished so you can see the new look:

Karin Rex & ComputerEase
e-mail this writer

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?